Cadillac's new flagship sedan to define innovation, excellence, Reuss vows
Aisin's North American growth drives more investment, new HQ
Ford begins testing first right-hand-drive Mustang
U.S. details plans for car-to-car safety communications
Lear to buy leather supplier Eagle Ottawa for $800 million, reports say
Japan's NGK pleads guilty, to pay $52.1 million U.S. fine for price fixing
GM expands website for owners of recalled vehicles
Honda's Mendel says U.S. sales 'near top,' warns market may suffer from 'stupid things'
Dealer website provider Search Optics acquires DigiGo
Toyota: Favorable auto finance climate to continue driving U.S. retail volume
Why Honda's John Mendel wants customers to buy a Treasury bond on wheels
The Rolls-Royce that took 8 months to build
Why Korea could be next to crack down on foreign brand pricing
AutoNews Now: Honda on avoiding 'stupid things'
First Shift: Porsche growing too much?
The week in photos
September 4 at 2pm ET: Digital Influence: How Online Research Keeps Auto Shoppers in Control
August 20 at 2pm ET: Staffing: How to Get Your F&I Office Sized Right
September 10 at 2pm ET: Benchmarking and Managing Performance at Your Dealership
2014 Automotive News Marketing Seminar - New York
Automotive News Best Dealerships To Work For
Automobilwoche Kongress 2014
(5) - Subaru Levorg concept photos from the Tokyo auto show
(2) - Suzuki Hustler photos from the Tokyo auto show
(2) - Daihatsu Deca Deca photos from the Tokyo auto show
(2) - Daihatsu FC-Deck photos from the Tokyo auto show
(5) - Toyota FT-86 Open Concept photos from the Tokyo auto show
(11) - BMW 4-series Cabrio photos from the Tokyo auto show
(11) - Lexus unveiled a near-production version of its long-awaited sports coupe, a four-seater ...
(6) - The Mitsubishi Concept AR uses a lightweight mild hybrid system which comprises a ...
(10) - Yamaha MOTIV.e city car photos from the Tokyo auto show
(4) - The Mitsubisihi Concept GC–PHEV is a next-generation full-size SUV with full-time 4- ...
(8) - The Vezel is Honda's market-ready version of the Fit-based Urban SUV Concept shown at the ...
(5) - Nissan's BladeGlider concept draws its inspiration from the unorthodox, triangular layout ...
(6) - Lexus unveiled a variant of the LF-NX crossover concept shown at the Frankfurt auto show ...
(2) - Radical Sportscars, a UK specialty maker, displayed its popular SR3 SL model. ...
(6) - Nissan's IDx NISMO and IDx Freeflow show how Nissan is using new product development ...
(4) - The Toyota-affiliated minivehicle maker displayed two variants of its convertible Kopen ...
(16) - Nissan's 2015 GT-R Nismo sports car will pack 600 hp and 481 pounds-feet of torque. The ...