Nissan may pull the plug on some battery-plant production, buy from LG Chem
Nissan transforms Japanese plant
Tesla's task is to keep buzz with new models
UAW strike at Lear plant in Indiana ends after 1 day
UAW deal with Lear would shed two-tier wages at Ind. plant
Tesla shares tumble as bullish analyst raises cautions about growth
Feinberg team approves 19 death claims in GM ignition switch case
Tesla prevails in top Mass. court over direct sales
Cadillac's new chief vows no retreat on pricing strategy
U.S. Treasury trims Ally stake further
For subprime lender, success is about dealer service
For GM, the self-driving car of the future is also a thing of the past
Why Google cars? The software, stupid
How one pol championed China EV sales
AutoNews Now: GM recall death toll raised
Defying Dad, by building on his legacy
The week in photos
September 17 at 2pm ET: 6 Ways to Ruin Your Credibility
September 18 at 2pm ET: The BIG Secret Your Ad Agency Doesn't Want You to Know!
September 23 at 11am: Doubling Down on Asset Maintenance and Quality
2014 Automotive News Marketing Seminar - New York
Automotive News Best Dealerships To Work For
Automobilwoche Kongress 2014
(5) - Subaru Levorg concept photos from the Tokyo auto show
(2) - Suzuki Hustler photos from the Tokyo auto show
(2) - Daihatsu Deca Deca photos from the Tokyo auto show
(2) - Daihatsu FC-Deck photos from the Tokyo auto show
(5) - Toyota FT-86 Open Concept photos from the Tokyo auto show
(11) - BMW 4-series Cabrio photos from the Tokyo auto show
(11) - Lexus unveiled a near-production version of its long-awaited sports coupe, a four-seater ...
(6) - The Mitsubishi Concept AR uses a lightweight mild hybrid system which comprises a ...
(10) - Yamaha MOTIV.e city car photos from the Tokyo auto show
(4) - The Mitsubisihi Concept GC–PHEV is a next-generation full-size SUV with full-time 4- ...
(8) - The Vezel is Honda's market-ready version of the Fit-based Urban SUV Concept shown at the ...
(5) - Nissan's BladeGlider concept draws its inspiration from the unorthodox, triangular layout ...
(6) - Lexus unveiled a variant of the LF-NX crossover concept shown at the Frankfurt auto show ...
(2) - Radical Sportscars, a UK specialty maker, displayed its popular SR3 SL model. ...
(6) - Nissan's IDx NISMO and IDx Freeflow show how Nissan is using new product development ...
(4) - The Toyota-affiliated minivehicle maker displayed two variants of its convertible Kopen ...
(16) - Nissan's 2015 GT-R Nismo sports car will pack 600 hp and 481 pounds-feet of torque. The ...