Tesla's Q2 net loss widens to $62 million as r&d expenses soar
Future car colors inspired by Midwest homes, landscape, BASF says
Jaguar touts aluminum features on upcoming XE
Redesigned Mercedes-Benz C-class sedan packed with new tech
Supplier exec pleads guilty to fixing Toyota parts prices
BorgWarner net income up 9% for Q2 as engine division grows
GM, too, removes parts to weigh pickups, boost payload ratings
Penske Q2 net income rises 18% on strong gains in all segments
Toyota luxury boss says sub-$30K car 'wouldn't be a Lexus'
Dahlheim named CEO of VW Credit
BMW Group tops dealer finance satisfaction survey
Eurofication of Buick lineup continues with … an imported Regal?
Calif. ballot proposal misses cut for November vote
Another hole-in-one gives California dealer a second chance
AutoNews Now: Ford, GM cut parts to boost payloads
First Shift: Tesla-Panasonic 'giga' team
2015 Mercedes-Benz C-class
August 13 at 2pm ET: How to Create Effective Customer Experiences
August 20 at 2pm ET: Staffing: How to Get Your F&I Office Sized Right
July 30 at 2pm ET: Gross Profits Under Pressure? Learn How You Can Buck the Trend
2014 Automotive News Marketing Seminar - New York
Automotive News Best Dealerships To Work For
Automobilwoche Kongress 2014
(5) - Subaru Levorg concept photos from the Tokyo auto show
(2) - Suzuki Hustler photos from the Tokyo auto show
(2) - Daihatsu Deca Deca photos from the Tokyo auto show
(2) - Daihatsu FC-Deck photos from the Tokyo auto show
(5) - Toyota FT-86 Open Concept photos from the Tokyo auto show
(11) - BMW 4-series Cabrio photos from the Tokyo auto show
(11) - Lexus unveiled a near-production version of its long-awaited sports coupe, a four-seater ...
(6) - The Mitsubishi Concept AR uses a lightweight mild hybrid system which comprises a ...
(10) - Yamaha MOTIV.e city car photos from the Tokyo auto show
(4) - The Mitsubisihi Concept GC–PHEV is a next-generation full-size SUV with full-time 4- ...
(8) - The Vezel is Honda's market-ready version of the Fit-based Urban SUV Concept shown at the ...
(5) - Nissan's BladeGlider concept draws its inspiration from the unorthodox, triangular layout ...
(6) - Lexus unveiled a variant of the LF-NX crossover concept shown at the Frankfurt auto show ...
(2) - Radical Sportscars, a UK specialty maker, displayed its popular SR3 SL model. ...
(6) - Nissan's IDx NISMO and IDx Freeflow show how Nissan is using new product development ...
(4) - The Toyota-affiliated minivehicle maker displayed two variants of its convertible Kopen ...
(16) - Nissan's 2015 GT-R Nismo sports car will pack 600 hp and 481 pounds-feet of torque. The ...