VW’s XL Sport concept full of surprises
GM will position Cadillac CT6 as tech showcase
Chevy Trax will start at $20,995 in U.S. debut
GreenTech Automotive raises $47 million in equity offering
Ford loses bid to recoup $450 million interest on overpaid taxes
Mercedes to lower mpg ratings on some C-class sedans
Jaguar XE to offer awd, diesel engine in U.S.
GM, Nissan, Chrysler gains propel market to 9% increase
Trucks fly in a 'best we could have expected' September
Chrysler Group gains on Jeep, Ram volume
Ford Credit rolls out 75-month loans nationwide
Chrysler Capital lowers rate cap on dealer reserve
The Nissan Leaf's top-selling town?
Ghosn's take on being on the front lines in battle for auto talent
Making a splashy entrance in Paris
AutoNews Now: GM seeks 'most valued' title
First Shift: Ford hiring 1,000 in Canada
The week in photos
October 2 at 2pm ET: Your Service Retention Metrics: Lying Liars and the Lies They Tell
October 9 at 2pm ET: Performance Review Meetings That Actually Impact Results
October 14 at 2pm ET: Using Big Data to Find the Highest Quality Car Shoppers
Automotive News Best Dealerships To Work For
Automobilwoche Kongress 2014
2015 Automotive News World Congress
(5) - Subaru Levorg concept photos from the Tokyo auto show
(2) - Suzuki Hustler photos from the Tokyo auto show
(2) - Daihatsu Deca Deca photos from the Tokyo auto show
(2) - Daihatsu FC-Deck photos from the Tokyo auto show
(5) - Toyota FT-86 Open Concept photos from the Tokyo auto show
(11) - BMW 4-series Cabrio photos from the Tokyo auto show
(11) - Lexus unveiled a near-production version of its long-awaited sports coupe, a four-seater ...
(6) - The Mitsubishi Concept AR uses a lightweight mild hybrid system which comprises a ...
(10) - Yamaha MOTIV.e city car photos from the Tokyo auto show
(4) - The Mitsubisihi Concept GC–PHEV is a next-generation full-size SUV with full-time 4- ...
(8) - The Vezel is Honda's market-ready version of the Fit-based Urban SUV Concept shown at the ...
(5) - Nissan's BladeGlider concept draws its inspiration from the unorthodox, triangular layout ...
(6) - Lexus unveiled a variant of the LF-NX crossover concept shown at the Frankfurt auto show ...
(2) - Radical Sportscars, a UK specialty maker, displayed its popular SR3 SL model. ...
(6) - Nissan's IDx NISMO and IDx Freeflow show how Nissan is using new product development ...
(4) - The Toyota-affiliated minivehicle maker displayed two variants of its convertible Kopen ...
(16) - Nissan's 2015 GT-R Nismo sports car will pack 600 hp and 481 pounds-feet of torque. The ...