Fourteen of Europe's most talented young automotive executives have been chosen as Rising Stars by Automotive News Europe. The 2014 winners will honored in Brussels next month.
From automakers to suppliers, manufacturing to human resources, finance to information technology, each Rising Star has spearheaded change and made progress up the career ladder.
The 2014 Rising Stars are:
- Fabrizio Curci – Fiat Chrysler (Mopar) – Aftersales & Service
- Sandra van Tongern – Ford of Europe – Communications
- Pierre Authier – PSA/Peugeot-Citroen – Design
- Virgilio Hernandez – Fiat Group – Design Interiors
- Alexander Hitzinger – Porsche – Engineering
- James Sheehan – Benteler – Finance
- Steve Zanlunghi – Fiat Group UK – General Management
- Gayla Cowie – Nissan – Human Resources
- Mike Bell – Jaguar Land Rover – Information Technology
- Patrice Bony – PSA/Peugeot-Citroen – Manufacturing
- Etienne Henry – Nissan – Marketing
- Craig Price – Dana – Purchasing
- Lars Himmer – Volkswagen Group – Sales OEM
- Robert Schnell – Faurecia – Sales Non-OEM
A Rising Star is an automotive executive with a pan-European profile who has driven change, fostered innovation and made courageous decisions. To qualify, candidates should have a minimum of 10 years of work experience, have multiple language skills and be 45 years or younger. Nominations are accepted from carmakers, suppliers, automotive service providers and retail/aftersales businesses.
The 4th annual Automotive News Europe Rising Stars awards will be handed out during a gala dinner on June 3 at Concert Noble in Brussels. More details on the event are available by clicking here.