TURIN – Seventeen young and talented automotive executives have been honored as Rising Stars within the automotive industry by Automotive News Europe.
A gala ceremony to celebrate the 2018 Rising Stars winners was be held Tuesday evening Turin, Italy.
The eighth annual Rising Stars awards recognize fast-climbing auto leaders who are already taking big steps forward in the industry. From automakers to suppliers, manufacturing to connected cars, engineering to sales, each Rising Star has spearheaded change and made progress up the career ladder.
The 2018 Rising Stars are:
- Luigi Ksawery Luca - Toyota Europe - Aftersales
- Jarkko Ahlbom - Konecranes - Business Development
- Gorazd Gotovac - Elaphe Propulsion Technologies - Electrification
- Juergen Schranz - Magna Powertrain - Engineering
- Daniel Klein - Mehler Engineered Products - Finance
- Cristiano Musi - Landi Renzo - General Management
- Daniel Deiro - Honeywell - General Management
- Natalie Robyn - Volvo Switzerland - General Management
- Mikael Moeslund - Loyalty Factory - IT
- Mohamed Chakib - IAC Group - Manufacturing
- Monika Gutenschwager - Adient - Manufacturing
- Niclas Pfueller - Brose - Manufacturing
- Artur Martins - Kia Europe - Marketing
- Gareth Dunsmore - Nissan Europe - New Mobility
- Cristiana Alicata - Mazda Italy - Sales
- David Oliveira - Faurecia - Sales
- Orit Shifman - OSR Enterprises - Startup
"These 17 individuals have the talent, drive and flexibility to lead the auto industry, which is changing at the speed of light and needs fresh ideas from young executives to overcome some huge challenges," Automotive News Europe Associate Publisher & Editor Luca Ciferri said. "Several of our past winners are now in positions that allow them to lead our industry for years to come. We expect the same success for this year’s Rising Stars award recipients."