EDI has been the automotive industry’s lynchpin for decades, but few would deny it is not without its challenges. A shortage of talent in a complex, highly technical area, time-consuming partner onboarding, keeping pace with new communication protocols and data formats – the list goes on. And all the while, these challenges get in the way of an automotive company’s core purpose i.e. innovating to beat the competition. So, what’s the answer?
Take a tour of MEDIS+, a unique proposition for the automotive industry:
- Setting the scene: trends in the automotive sector
- EDI – past, present, future
- A new approach to Electronic Data Interchange
- A partnership born from a shared ambition: the evolution of EDI
- The story of T-Systems and SEEBURGER