Nineteen young and talented automotive executives on Wednesday received their Rising Star awards from Automotive News Europe at a gala awards dinner in Prague.
Since the program was started in 2011, Automotive News Europe has awarded more than 220 Rising Stars.
The 12th annual Rising Stars awards recognize fast-climbing auto leaders who are already taking big steps forward in the industry. From automakers to suppliers, manufacturing to connected cars, engineering to e-commerce, each Rising Star has spearheaded change and made progress up the career ladder.
The 2022 Rising Stars are (listed in alphabetical order by award):
- Florian Büngener -- Hyundai Europe -- Communications
- Timo Bularczyk -- Mercedes-Benz Mobility -- Connectivity
- Olivier Doit -- Stellantis -- Cybersecurity
- Philipp Engler -- BMW Group -- Digital
- Katia Maeso Bucher -- Seat -- Distribution Strategy
- Damir Cindric – Rimac Technology -- Electrification
- David Herberg -- Adient -- Engineering
- Florian Petit -- Blickfeld – Entrepreneur
- Dirk Adelmann -- Smart Europe -- General Management
- Jeroen Decleer -- Dana -- General Management
- Sebastian Grams -- Audi Sport -- General Management
- Joonas Laine -- Lynk & CO -- IT
- Bettina Fetzer -- Mercedes-Benz -- Marketing Communications
- Olia Michou -- Vulog – Mobility
- Cliodhna Lyons -- Nissan -- Product Planning
- Julie Stears -- Jaguar Land Rover -- Quality
- Florian Aragon -- Toyota Europe -- Sales
- Muammer Yolga -- AVL List -- Software Testing
- Nari Kahle -- Cariad (VW Group) -- Sustainability
Click here to see their full profiles.