Nineteen young and talented automotive executives on Wednesday received their Rising Star awards from Automotive News Europe at a gala awards dinner in Paris in June 13.
Since the program was started in 2011, Automotive News Europe has awarded 240 Rising Stars.
The 13th annual Rising Stars awards recognize fast-climbing auto leaders who are already taking big steps forward in the industry. From automakers to suppliers, manufacturing to connected cars, engineering to e-commerce, each Rising Star has spearheaded change and made progress up the career ladder.
The 2023 Rising Stars are (listed in alphabetical order base on award):
- Lena Schiewe -- Clarios (Varta) -- Aftermarket
- Gem Wareing -- Jaguar Land Rover -- Business Performance
- Steven Stein -- Audi -- Digital
- Sebastian Wolf -- PowerCo -- Electrification
- Fiona Coulter -- Toyota Europe -- Engineering
- Hannafia Spanberg -- BorgWarner -- Engineering
- Richard Ahlfeld -- Monolith -- Entrepreneur
- Tim Woolmer -- Yasa -- Entrepreneur
- Mathias Holst -- Lynk & CO -- Finance
- Stefano Gava -- UFI Filters -- General Management
- Tobias Altehed -- Volvo Cars -- Information Technology
- Laura Rathai -- Hyundai Europe -- Marketing
- Tim Thompson -- Toyota Europe -- Planning
- Rodolfo Cavallero -- Dana -- Program Management
- Joanna Vera -- Forvia -- Quality
- Kim Costello -- Pendragon -- Retail
- Alessandro Grosso -- Stellantis -- Sales
- Geoffrey Bouquot -- Valeo -- Strategy
- Jean-Philippe Bahuaud -- The Future is Neutral (Renault) -- Sustainability
To read all the winners' profiles, please click here.