MILAN -- Ferrari said some internal documents had been posted online and that the sports-car maker was working to identify how it had happened.
The automaker will implement all the appropriate actions as needed, it said in an emailed statement.
Ferrari added it had no evidence of a breach of its systems or ransomware and said there had been no disruption to its business and operations.
Earlier on Monday, Italy's Corriere della Sera newspaper, citing the Red Hot Cyber website, said Ferrari had been the victim of a cyberattack and that seven gigabytes of documents, including internal ones, data sheets and repair handbooks, had been made public.
It added that the alleged attack had been carried out by the RansomEXX cyber gang.