Renault-Nissan's reshaped alliance will include the following key projects:
- Renault, Nissan to consider sharing 800-volt architecture for electric cars.
- Renault, Nissan to explore collaboration on the next-generation compact electric cars beyond 2026.
- Maintaining plans for a new Nissan small electric car (Micra successor) to be based on CMF-BEV platform and built at Renault's ElectriCity facility in France starting in 2026.
- Renault to launch on the LCV market starting in 2026 the FlexEVan as its first software-defined vehicle and share it with Nissan in Europe.
- Mitsubishi ASX and Colt will share CMF-B platform with new Renault Captur and Clio.
- Renault, Nissan considering joint charging infrastructure in Europe at Renault and Nissan dealerships.
- Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi to increase shared sales outlets in key markets.
- A new half-ton pickup, developed by Renault and shared with Nissan in Argentina.
- Continued collaboration on the Nissan Frontier/Renault Alaskan 1-ton pickup.
- Renault to produce the pickups in Cordoba, Argentina, for Renault and Nissan.
- Nissan to build new model for Renault in Mexico, the first Renault vehicle to be produced there in 20 years.
- Nissan and Renault to commercialize two common small EVs, both based on the CMF-AEV (Common Module Family) platform.
- For India and export, Renault and Nissan to collaborate on several new vehicle projects including new SUVs shared by Renault and Nissan, and a new Nissan car derived from the Renault Triber.
- Nissan, Renault to consider common small EVs for India.